Sunday, June 1, 2008

Puppy Love

John's birthday card Isn't this just the sweetest little face you have ever seen? My friend Denise, aka Peanutbee, sent me all these adorable dog images because I didn't have any! I needed a masculine b-day card, so I knew this little fellow would fit the bill! The paw prints (they actually look like dinosaur prints to me!!) are are from a little SU incentive stamp. The image is colored in with an aquapainter and ink. You can't see it from the picture, but his nose is wet & shiny from a little bit of Crystal Effects! Maybe if you click on it, you can see it. He is CUTE! TFS - LeAnne

  • stamps: unknown image, SU, MFT Essential Sentiments
  • paper: Blue Bayou, white, Basic Black, River Rock, Western Sky DP
  • inks: black, More Mustard, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Sahara Sand
  • acc: Blue Bayou ribbon, Crystal Effects

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lord, LeAnne...this is ADORABLE!!!!! I love that little puppy stamp! Everytime I go to AC Moore I keep wanting to pick him up. Aren't you lucky to have gotten some of these cute images from Denise! What a sweetheart she is! :) I must say, you have done an AWESOME job making this puppy into a card. I LOVE IT!!!!

Hug to you!
Wendy

PS. 6 days untill our BIG shopping trip!! WooHoo!

Congrats to Jen!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is so darling! Beautiful coloring and shading. And what a cute idea to give him a 'wet' nose! Love this.

Janine said...

Such a cute card!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute! Lovee paw prints stamped on the DP!

Unknown said...

What a sweet card! that puppy is adorable! :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh my LeAnne! This little guy is just too cute! Your coloring is beautiful! These colors are perfect for a masculine card! Well done! :D

Kathleen said...

This is the sweetest puppy! your coloring is lovely---again with that aquapainter! I think I'm going to pick up a new one this week. I'm having a party and I think I"ll just get another one and see if it will work the same magic for me that it does for you....somehow I think it has something to do with talent!! This card is beautiful!

Kim Gasper said...

Oh, puppy love! This is such an adorable card. I just love the puppy stamp. I want one!

Anonymous said...

LeAnne,
That puppy image is just too adorable. I love how you added the pawprints on the dp.
Laurie

Renee said...

Love the puppy! This is so cute! hey did you see that you were tagged on my blog? You need to go see!

Denise Marzec said...

WOWZERS, I just LOVE your coloring on this little guy. Looks fantastic!! Great DP and paw prints to match him up with too. Hugs, D~