Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sketches Guest Designer

I have barely been able to contain myself, I am so excited!  I was contacted by Tamara of Sketches! {by Tamara} to be a guest designer.  You can see the post here.  THANKS, TAMARA!!!

She has some beautiful card and scrapbook sketches as well as examples by some very talented stampers & scrappers!  Be sure to check them out.  Here are the cards I submitted:

DSCF0755

 

This card uses Crab & Company stamped on Confetti Tan and watercolored with various inks.  The DP is K&Company's Small Wonders Boy.  Ribbon is from Michaels. The base is Brocade Blue.

 DSCF0756

This card uses Soft Sky, Blue Bayou & WW cardstock; images are from Lizzie Anne's Shore Thoughts.  I added some bling as well as some Jelly Roll pen accents with SS Stitched Ribbon.

Again, please visit Tamara's site and get some inspiration!   Now, I am off to SHOP!! Have a blessed day!
LeAnne

16 comments:

Susie said...

Congratulations! I visit your blog regularly and enjoy seeing all of your beautiful projects. Love both of these cards.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Congratulations, my friend! You are very deserving and these cards are absolutely terrific!

Unknown said...

Super Congrats on being the Guest Designer this week!! Your cards are so beautiful!!

Denise Marzec said...

WOW and CONGRATULATIONS!! Your cards are beautiful (great coloring on that crab, and the beach card..well, you know I love anything with a beach theme)...I can totally see why you were chosen. You go girl!! Have fun with it!

Kathleen said...

WOW~ Congratulations! How COOL is that? I'm so excited for you! I know she'll be so thrilled with your cards!

Kim Gasper said...

Congratulations, LeeAnn! I'm so excited for you. You're cards are fantastic. You totally deserve this!

Renee said...

Wow! Awesome LeAnne! These card are wonderful! Congratulations :)

Pamela Smerker said...

Congrats!! How very exciting for you! You deserve it!!

Bunny B said...

Congratulations!! Those are fabulous cards! Very well deserved!!! :)

Patsy said...

These cards are great. Congratulations on your guest designer pick.

Jetstudio Designs said...

very pretty cards, I like the crab its so cute!!!

Julia Aston said...

Congratulations LeAnne! How fun - I know their site and will have to check out your cards on it!!

Anonymous said...

Well, LeAnne, that's no surprize to me! Your cards are always fabulous and very well thought out. I love your style of stamping so keep up the great work especially now that your famous!

Big hugs!
Wendy

Tess said...

You have some pretty projects on this blog. I visit on a regular basis so keep up the good work. I have awarded you the Arte y Pico Award

Anonymous said...

Congratulations LeAnne! Both of your cards are terrific!
LaurieF

Stacy said...

Wow, Congratulations! I just saw your messages on my blog. I love what I am seeing on your blog! These two cards are AWESOME! I love Crabby so much....you did a great job with him.