Ack! It is after 1:00 and I still haven't stamped yet today! I did my lawn mowing chores this morning since it was already hot and dry, so hopefully I can play this afternoon!
I was tagged a few days ago by Kim at Stampin in the Rain. She is such a sweet, talented stamper! Be sure to check out her blog! I am supposed to give you seven random facts about myself, then tag seven other stampers! Hmmmmm...I think I may have done this before, so if there are any repeats, sorry!
- I have been married three times and all my husbands' last names have started with the letter "P".
- I like Big Band/swing music.
- I like classical music--but only in the fall & winter.
- I won the Betty Crocker award when I was a senior in high school.
- I love any vintage stuff--postcards, needle cards, memorabilia, aprons, dresses, etc.
- I make my own laundry soap. You can see the recipe here. In fact, I am making some today (sometime!!).
- I once danced on a bar in East Orange, NJ. And that is all I am going to say about that!
Now! I am tagging the following people:
- Dana Wyzard at LIFE IS GOOD.
- Charlene at Willow & Paisley.
- Denise at luvtobebythesea.
- Tammy at Stamp with Tammy.
- Michelle at Stop and Stamp the Roses.
- Kathleen at Nelson Ramblings.
- Ali at New England Stamper who just learned she won a fabulous award!!!
Now some other great news! I have been asked to join a team of talented stampers who, each week, will have a color challenge. We even have a blog named, you guessed it, COLOR THROWDOWN. Starting July 9, we'll post a color combination to challenge you! And guess what! I volunteered to do the first week! Every week after, another member will offer her challenge. We are excited and can't wait to see what you come up with; we hope you'll all play along.
Here are the other members (you can see them on the CT blog also):
- Broni Holcombe-Splashes of Watercolor
- Cathy Indelicato-Crafty Thoughts
- Kisa Peters-Kisa's Paper Cuts
- Tammy Hershberger-Stamp Happy
- Tracy Durcan-Durcan Designs
So be sure to stop back on July 9 to see our first challenge!