Friday, June 27, 2008

No Stamping Today......Yet

Ack!  It is after 1:00 and I still haven't stamped yet today!  I did my lawn mowing chores this morning since it was already hot and dry, so hopefully I can play this afternoon!

I was tagged a few days ago by Kim at Stampin in the Rain.  She is such a sweet, talented stamper!  Be sure to check out her blog!  I am supposed to give you seven random facts about myself, then tag seven other stampers!  Hmmmmm...I think I may have done this before, so if there are any repeats, sorry!

  1. I have been married three times and all my husbands' last names have started with the letter "P".
  2. I like Big Band/swing music.
  3. I like classical music--but only in the fall & winter. 
  4. I won the Betty Crocker award when I was a senior in high school.
  5. I love any vintage stuff--postcards, needle cards, memorabilia, aprons, dresses, etc.
  6. I make my own laundry soap.  You can see the recipe here.  In fact, I am making some today (sometime!!).
  7. I once danced on a bar in East Orange, NJ.  And that is all I am going to say about that!

Now!  I am tagging the following people:

  1. Dana Wyzard at LIFE IS GOOD.
  2. Charlene at Willow & Paisley.
  3. Denise at luvtobebythesea.
  4. Tammy at Stamp with Tammy.
  5. Michelle at Stop and Stamp the Roses.
  6. Kathleen at Nelson Ramblings.
  7. Ali at New England Stamper who just learned she won a fabulous award!!!

Color Throwdown Banner

Now some other great news!  I have been asked to join a team of talented stampers who, each week, will have a color challenge.  We even have a blog named, you guessed it, COLOR THROWDOWN.  Starting July 9, we'll post a color combination to challenge you!  And guess what!  I volunteered to do the first week!  Every week after, another member will offer her challenge.  We are excited and can't wait to see what you come up with; we hope you'll all play along.

Here are the other members (you can see them on the CT blog also):

So be sure to stop back on July 9 to see our first challenge!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hummm no stamping today! Ackkk!! LOL I had to laugh when I read your list of things about you! You once danced on a bar?? LOL Hummm I will have to pick your brain on that one!

Have a great Friday my friend and stay cool!
Wendy

Anonymous said...

I don't have a problem with being tagged....it's tagging others that's the problem. What does one do if they have to tag the taggers to get seven??? I think the number should be doable for us poor, friendless, children of the good Lord almighty. *stepping down from the podium*

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, LeAnne! Your new color challenge group sounds totally cool!!! Can't wait to play!

Kim Gasper said...

The color challenge blog sounds fun. I'll be looking out for all of your inspiring creations. :-)

Kathleen said...

LeAnne--thanks for the tag! It will go up tomorrow on my post---AND, I do love your TECC22 card above---but I need to run, so I thought I'd comment here! Your "awning" is WONDERFUL! I love the brads---what a great idea!