Monday, June 9, 2008

Just a Couple Little Cards

It seems like I have had so much to do, I haven't had time to play with all the goodies I just got.  I did sit down last night and stamped  a little......

Barn Scene This little barn scene is from StampScapes....since my dad was a farmer, I knew I would get a lot of use out of this stamp.   I just stamped it on a little scrap and watercolored it, using a dauber for the sky.  It is mounted on Ruby Red, Basic Black, Afternoon Tea DP and Wild Wasabi.  Sentiment is from PTI, Everyday Blessings.  I just love the quiet calm feel of this card!

Shells 2 I had a long skinny scrap of watercolor paper and stamped this shell image from Great Impressions two times and colored it in with markers, ink, blender pen and an aquapainter.  I found some really old SU DP from a couple years ago (at least), and used it for my background.  The pink scallops are some pink plaid paper in my stash, cut with scalloped scissors.  The birds are colored in with a gel pen, and everything has Jelly Roll accents.  I left it blank so I could use it for most anything.  Both cards are plain and simple, just my style!

So many more stamps to play with and so little time.  I have to go out in this heat and take the clothes off the line....maybe tonight I can play some more!  Thanks for visiting and have a blessed day!
LeAnne

3 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

very pretty beach card, I really like the colors that you used, the farm one is very pretty too!!

Denise Marzec said...

Ooooooooh, I love that seashell card! Wow!! All that vibrant color on the watercolor paper is fantastic. Love your layout with the birds down in the corner too. Fabulous, dahling!

Renee said...

I love the farm scene....just gorgeous and serene! The shell card is so cute with the colors...very fun card.