Sunday, June 8, 2008

A Day of Shopping and Saying Thanks

First, I want to thank everyone for the encouraging words on becoming a guest sketch designer at Sketches! {by Tamara}.  It is nice to know that there are so many thoughtful stampers out there!  I do appreciate it so much.

Yesterday, three blog friends of mine met up for the first time and went shopping!  What a great time we had; although it was stinkin' hot, we cooled off by staying in some nice stores!  Our first stop was the Rubber Buggy in Strasburg.  Here we are:

Stamping Friends cropped

That's me on the left; Denise (peanutbee), Jen (jetstudio29) and Wendy (WeeBeeStampin).  We tore up the roads in Lancaster Co, PA , passing Amish buggies like crazy, getting lost, finding stamps, paper & embellishments!  I am so tired I couldn't stamp a thing today.  But I will have some things to show you tomorrow!!!  Have a blessed day!
LeAnne

5 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

It was so great to finally meet you, I had such a fun time shopping. Thanks for sharing all those wonderful stamp store with us!! I am looking forward to going back again!!

Tracy said...

Oh LeAnne, congrats on being a guest designer, it's easy to see way, you are sooo talented. Bet you had a wonderful day shopping. Shame I didnt live on the other side of the world... I would have come too and shopped up a storm.

Anonymous said...

I just want to let you know that I love your blog. Your cards are so beautiful. Thank you for the lovely comment you left at my blog.
Take care,
Christy

Emma Fewkes said...

LeAnne, you're such a generous blog commenter ... esp to those of us who are just starting out. Your kindness shines through and for this reason I've nominated you for the Artey Pico award. Take a peek at my blog to see your nomination. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if that stamp store is worth the drive??? congrats on being a guest designer. Have a wonderful day.