Sunday, June 29, 2008

Symphony and Shoebox Swap

Last night my friend took me to Longwood Gardens for a performance by the Philadelphia Orchestra. Honestly, Longwood is practically in my backyard; I have gone past it a bazillion times and just forget what a treasure it is. People from around the world come to visit the gardens, fountains, conservatory and former home of Pierre duPont. The weather was perfect (at least until we almost got home!), the music was wonderful and the fireworks were incredible! If you're ever in southeastern PA, you should visit! And then you can come see me too! Of course this negates the info on my latest tag that says I only listen to classical music in the fall & winter, but that's only on the radio. :D

We had a quick little get-together of my downline group the Wee-Inkers today for a shoebox swap. Here are the cards we made:

Card by Doreen front

Doreen's card (front)

Card by Doreen inside

Doreen's card (inside) with Felt Fusion flowers--so cute!

Card by Laura

Laura's card--love these colors!

Card by Shawn

Shawn's card--fun & sparkly!

DSCF1021

Lori's card--cute as a button!

My card is here. Here are photos of some goodies I gave my girls:

Gift for Doreen Gift for Laura

Gift for Shawn Gift for Lori front

Gift for Lori back Gift for Lori inside

Thanks, girls, for a fun day! Don't know if I will have time to stamp tonight.....so have a great evening!
LeAnne

8 comments:

Patsy said...

Great projects!! I know your girls were happy to receive their goodies. You are so creative.

Renee said...

Wow! What fun stamping projects! It looks like you had a lot of fun! Too bad you weren't my upline!!

Lynn Put said...

Wow, these are all fabulous cards and projects! I love the goodies you gave the girls, there awesome!

Anonymous said...

WHY OH WHY DID I COME TO YOUR SITE SO EARLY? Now my day is totally ruined. I might be prejudiced in favor of LeAnne the Magnificent, but YOUR cards are the BEST of the entire group!! And the goodies........want,want,want...Waaaaaaaaaaaa. *sniff* I'm okay. Truly. ok..... no,no. Don't give it a second thought...just walk away....don't look back....

Lauren said...

These are so fun. TFS!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Cute cards, looks like you had fun!! Longwood is such a beautiful place, we love to go there :)

Anonymous said...

Hey LeAnne! All the cards & projects are so pretty! You've all done a fabulous job on them! The clothes pin caught my eye! :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet projects! I wanna' be a Wee Inker!