I haven't even eaten breakfast yet and have a post! It is going to be a busy day, so I wanted to get this out before I begin my activities. This card fulfills FOUR challenges:
- TLC160, The Negative Effect, using your Cuttlebug & ink.
- ssnotime 38, using a silhouette
- ssnotime 37, using black, white and a color
- Kazan Sketch1, from a new sketch site, 2 Sketches 4 You
I took a little liberty with the sketch and turned it on its side, and did not add the embellishment to the left side since there was a stamped image there that kind of fit the bill! It is a little difficult to see, but very pretty IRL, that the left edge of the black panel is heat embossed with black ink. It adds real elegance to this card, and I love how it turned out. The flowers are colored with a So Saffron marker, then highlights were added with Summer Sun and a blender pen. Here are the details:
- Stamps: Fresh Cuts
- Paper: WW, Basic Black, So Saffron
- Ink: Stazon, So Saffron, Versamark, Summer Sun
- Acc: Black EP, SS marker, Corner Rounder Punch, Twill from Taylored Expressions, Bling, Cuttlebug & D'Vine Folder, Blender Pen
We were out last night and my DD called me asking if she could use my stampin' stuff to make something for a new coworker. I said sure, and this is what she made:
It is a pencil holder for her desk; she likes pink & black, so Dana used a couple different DPs, the star from All Through the Year and sentiments from Papertrey. And lots of bling! She said she got her inspiration from her tattoo:
We all get inspired by different things, right?!
Enjoy your day! I will be SHOPPING tomorrow with three blog friends----cannot wait!!! I am sure we will have lots to show you after our outing!