Monday, June 2, 2008

So Very Blessed

Wow, I hit the jackpot today when I opened my mail!  First, I received this card:

This is from my cyber-friend Dana, who is a really neat person and Dana's W has a blog that cracks me up!!!  Check it out here.  She will keep you in stitches!  She painted this image, then scanned it, added a musical background and mounted on a card!  How clever is that!  So pretty!

 

 

 

 

Then I received this card:

Wendy's Card

This is from my sweet friend Wendy, who is one talented stamper!  You can see her creations on WeeBeeStampin.  (The link can be found on my sidebar. ) This card is so special--the coloring, the DP, the flower & bling---it makes ME smile!  And to top it off, she included a TON of stamped images for me to play with!!!  Lots & lots & lots!  You have spoiled me, Wendy!!

Last but not least, I was tagged by Renee over at My Life's Inky Escape & More.  I will answer that tag later--I haven't stamped at all today and am suffering from ink withdrawal, so I must go play with my toys!!!  I haven't even (gasp) looked at SCS today!!  Later!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you recieved your package of goodies! Have fun with all those images! :)

Have a great day!
Wendy

Renee said...

How lucky for you! These cards are both adorable! Don't you just love happy mail!

Tracy said...

What fun it is to get cards and goodies in the mail... beats emails any day I say!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! You put my card on your blog. Jeesh. I feel so....so.....

Any time LeAnne. Any time. I enjoyed doing it.

I've worried ever since I mailed it, wondering if I should have given you a fancier one with ribbons and embossing. Hope you really, really liked it.