Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rick Rack Hello

I just got some cute rick rack at Michael's, so when I saw this SCS challenge, I couldn't wait to use it.  I am trying SO hard to only use SU products, as I need samples for my club tomorrow, so once again, I dipped into my Fall Flowers DP, and pulled out one of my favorite sets, Holiday Blitz.  Thanks for looking!

06-19-08 challenge

  • Stamps:  Holiday Blitz, Rough Edges Alphabet (retiring)
  • Paper:  Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Soft Sky Prints DP, Fall Flowers DP
  • Ink:  Certainly Celery, Green Galore, Soft Sky, Old Olive, White Craft
  • Acc:  Metal Edge Tag, Rick Rack, Soft Sky Ribbon, Eyelets & Setter, Corner Rounder, Punch, String

5 comments:

Patsy said...

This is so so pretty. I love ric rac!! Great job!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE MY HERO and I am going to make a black/white and bling card EXACTLY like yours until I get it right.........(use more paper, dana. use more paper)

Tracy said...

Love the softness of the colors you have used

Julia Aston said...

Love the stripes going opposite of the ric rac - great colors and design LeAnne! Love the pics of your yard too! Especially Gary - we have his cousin Wally living in our yard - he lives in his own grounds keeper house - under our shed - and keeps my black eyed susans trimmed neatly to the ground!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and that ric rac is a beutiful touch! Where do you come up with all these awesome idea's?