Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Beachy Keen Challenge

Since I spent a few minutes today at my neighbor's pool, I thought it would be fun to color in this cute Sophie G Moose image from my friend Wendy, and use some of the fun paper I bought on our shopping trip.  It uses today's Sketch Challenge as well.

06-11-08 challenge

Now you can see I do not have copics to nicely color in poor little Sophie, but she'll have to do with SU inks and an aquapainter!  Thanks, Wendy!
TFL!

  • Stamps:  Bikini Sophie by Hanna Stamps, Shore Thoughts by Lizzie Anne
  • Paper:  Aqua Mist (PTI), WW, Wild Asparagus Birthday Girl, Gable Green
  • Ink:  Black, Cr Caramel, Really Rust, Groovy Guava, Cool Caribbean, Soft Sky
  • Acc:  Rickrack, Paper Button I made with Nesties, thread, dimensionals, aquapainter

8 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Aw, she's adorable! Very cute card, and LOVE the sentiment!

Renee said...

Awesome card! Love the ric rac and the button and the colors!

You rock girl!

Anonymous said...

Your moose is hilarious!! Really, this card is absolutely adorable and I love all the embellies.
--Becca

Jetstudio Designs said...

very cute, I love the colors and the the layout! That paper is wonderful...haven't cut mine yet..

Kimberly Gajewski said...

I just love this LeAnne! The colors scream summer! Absolutely adorable! :D

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Such a cute card!
smiles, Deena

Anonymous said...

I do love Riley and Sophie and she is really stylin' today. Terrific coloring- adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!! I love what you've done with my Sophie girl! Isn't she just the sweetest! That designer paper is so yummy and works great with Sophie too! You rock, LeAnne!