Well, I did have a little time to stamp today, and what an eclectic bunch of cards they are! Bear with me here!
This unusual Christmas card is for Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #53 as well as Sharon's snnotime40 Weekend Sketch, which is to use a liquid aspect to your card. Well, snowflakes are liquid, right? Frozen liquid, right?! Like I said, bear with me here! The snowflake is clear embossed with Almost Amethyst craft ink and is embellished with a RAK dew drop from Tammy (thanks!).
- Stamps: Snowflake Spot (retiring), Warm Words
- Paper: Almost Amethyst, Cert. Celery, Basic Grey LilyKate, Whisper White
- Ink: Almost Amethyst Craft, Chocolate Chip
- Acc: White Gel Pen, Scallop Punch, Round Punches, SU Twill Ribbon, Clear EP, Dew Drop
My cyber friend Dana encouraged me to try embossing vellum, so this is my rather pathetic attempt. The embossing was okay, it is the card that is rather sad. But I will continue to work on something a little better! There is glitter on the edge of the "waves" as well as the shell.
- Stamps: Beautiful Beach (retired)
- Paper: Bliss Blue, Shimmery White, Vellum Cardstock
- Ink: Chalk Ink Blue, Bliss Blue, Brocade Blue
- Acc: CB & D'Vine Swirl folder; DD Glitter, Striped Ribbon
This card uses NO STAMPS!!! It is entirely from a Simply Scrappin' kit called Crew Kids Girls. It uses Clean & Simple's Fall To Layout 3 and sort of cases this card of Kristina Werner's and this card of Becky Carafa's (I am beginning to wonder if I have a creative original thought in my head at all!). Took about 3 minutes to make and uses all self-adhesive elements from the kit. DP is also from the kit.
Thanks for looking and that's all for today!