Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Happy Mailbox And An Award

Imagine how happy my mailbox and I were when I found another beautiful RAK, this time from my bloggin' friend Tracy in NZ!!

Tracy's RAK

Aren't the colors in this so sweet! I think I must be the skinny one on the right because I never wear high heels! LOL!! And she also included some Bella images as well as some other cute things. I now have a HUGE stack of images to play with!!! It is a good thing, because I have been VERY lazy lately! The weather was so nice today, during the time I usually stamp, I went to the pool, swam and laid out. I can only stand to lay still for about 15 minutes so there is no danger of me getting burnt, but it was very relaxing!

Art Award

Speaking of lazy, a few days ago, I got awarded the Arte y Pico award from two fellow stampers!!! Both Emma and Tess were so kind to extend this honor! You can see Tess's blog at Mountaineer Stamper and Emma's at Lady N The Stamp. Thanks, ladies! Be sure to check out their blogs!

Here are the rules for the award:

You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language. List the names of the people you chose to receive the award on your blog and link to their blogs. Then go comment on one of their posts to notify them that you have given them this award and link to the post on your blog. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of the person who gave them the award and link to their blog. The Award-winner and the one who has given the award have to show the link to the Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

So here are my five picks:

So go check out their blogs and give them an encouraging word!! Have a blessed day,

LeAnne

1 comment:

Amy Rohl said...

Hi there!

How sweet of you to award little ol' me...and your comment on my blog is much appreciated as well!

I'm glad to have found your blog as well...have a wonderful weekend!

Amy Ü