Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Start Your Day With Sunshine

Sunshine MFT

I stamped a little bit last night but my creativity seemed to be severely lacking! This little image is from (I think!) a batch that my friend Tammy sent me--I have gotten so many beautiful ones lately, I am having trouble remembering where they all came from!!! I found a scrap of DP in my stash and thought how pretty this would look with some Cameo Coral gerbera daisies! I colored the image with a variety of products: markers, watercolor crayons, ink, blender pen and aquapainter!! The plaid DP is from a Dollar Store pack; ribbon is Taupe taffeta from SU. The image is mounted on Certainly Celery and the card base is Kraft. The sentiment is from MFT's Can Ya Dig It. I also used a white gel pen to give the eggs a little highlight.

I was tagged by Renee from My Life's Inky Escape. This tag had some different questions--fun things to reveal about yourself! So here goes:

  1. What were you doing ten years ago: Dating my husband, working, just living my life. I honestly cannot remember anything spectacular--my brain is like a sieve!
  2. Five things on today's "to-do" list:
    1. Go to Curves
    2. Clean the living room
    3. Wait for the piano tuner to arrive & tune the piano in said living room
    4. Work on some stamping projects
    5. Make my bed
  3. Snacks I enjoy: Well, considering I just started a diet yesterday, this is dangerous! Ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, and yogurt would be the top favs.
  4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Build a big garage for my husband; tear down my house and build a bigger one with lots of room for family dinners.
  5. Places I have lived: West Grove, PA; East Orange, Livingston, Chatham, & Califon, NJ, White Plains, NY.

Now I am tagging: Wendy, Alison, Kim, Julia and Tracy! Stop by their blogs to see what they come up with!

Hopefully I'll have something else to share today! Have a blessed day!
LeAnne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh LeAnne...I love your card! The colors and layout are awesome! The designer paper is just perfect with that adorable image! I LOVE IT!!
Thanks for the tag. I will answer my questions tomorrow on my blog so stay tuned!

Have a wonderful day!
Wendy

Julia Aston said...

Love your card LeAnne! great coloring on it - so soft and summery!

Thanks for the tag - I'll answer the questions in a day or two!!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful colors!! I love it!

Debbie Olson said...

LeAnne, what a fun card--beautifully watercolored!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Unless someone else recently sent you Gina K images, then yes that was me! This is gorgeous, LeAnne! I love the brown eggs! All the coloring is fabulous!

Tess said...

Hi LeAnne, I love this card you created. It's beautiful. I will have to add your blog to my favorites.