I stamped a little bit last night but my creativity seemed to be severely lacking! This little image is from (I think!) a batch that my friend Tammy sent me--I have gotten so many beautiful ones lately, I am having trouble remembering where they all came from!!! I found a scrap of DP in my stash and thought how pretty this would look with some Cameo Coral gerbera daisies! I colored the image with a variety of products: markers, watercolor crayons, ink, blender pen and aquapainter!! The plaid DP is from a Dollar Store pack; ribbon is Taupe taffeta from SU. The image is mounted on Certainly Celery and the card base is Kraft. The sentiment is from MFT's Can Ya Dig It. I also used a white gel pen to give the eggs a little highlight.
I was tagged by Renee from My Life's Inky Escape. This tag had some different questions--fun things to reveal about yourself! So here goes:
- What were you doing ten years ago: Dating my husband, working, just living my life. I honestly cannot remember anything spectacular--my brain is like a sieve!
- Five things on today's "to-do" list:
- Go to Curves
- Clean the living room
- Wait for the piano tuner to arrive & tune the piano in said living room
- Work on some stamping projects
- Make my bed
- Snacks I enjoy: Well, considering I just started a diet yesterday, this is dangerous! Ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, and yogurt would be the top favs.
- Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Build a big garage for my husband; tear down my house and build a bigger one with lots of room for family dinners.
- Places I have lived: West Grove, PA; East Orange, Livingston, Chatham, & Califon, NJ, White Plains, NY.
Hopefully I'll have something else to share today! Have a blessed day!