Monday, June 23, 2008

IKEA, Here We Come

Some friends from my women's group at church are traveling to Baltimore today to shop at IKEA. I am driving on 95, which is a scary road to travel, but I am praying that most of the work traffic will be subsided by then! LOL! Anyway, after reading Renee's blog about organizing her craft room here and here, I at least have somewhat of a goal in mind. I pictured myself just wandering around the store, waiting for lunchtime, because there really isn't any furniture, bedding, accessories, etc. that I need! But now perhaps I can get a handle on organizing some of my scattered craft/stamping items.....we'll see! At least get some ideas, anyway. So, no stamping today. Maybe tonight, but I hope everyone has a wonderful day---stay cool, it is humid & muggy here!
Blessings,
LeAnne

7 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Hope you had fun - I'll be interested to see what you find there for your stamping room!

Anonymous said...

LeAnne, I'm having so much fun making cards now, and I've made a boatload, thanks to YOU.

I truly enjoyed our card exchange and yours is still on display on my end table.

I've got a TV tray table set up beside the couch, and all my scrapping paraphernailia beside it.

It gives the house that "lived in look"....(lie) It gives the house that "sanford and son" look, but with it in close reach, I'm busy cutting, pasting, and running off cardstock from the site I gave you.

Have fun at IKEA!!

Renee said...

LeAnne I'm so excited for you! I hope you find everything you're looking for! I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

Renee

Tammy Hershberger said...

Have fun, and drive safe! I remember what 95 was like when we went to Baltimore 3 years ago!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Hope you had a great time at Ikea, that is my favorite place to dream and get some great ideas!

Anonymous said...

So, Miss LeAnne....Inquiring minds wanna know what you got on your shopping trip today? I bet your loving every minute of keeping us in suspense huh? LOL I hope you had a good day of shopping and traffic wasn't too bad. Now tell us what you got! :)

Hugs to you!
Wendy

Alessandra Reyes said...

I love IKEA, just love walking around and gathering ideas.