Friday, June 13, 2008

Another Beautiful RAK

I received another beautiful RAK card from Denise yesterday, along with some wonderful goodies!

Denise's RAK

She knows how much I love this Crafty Secrets set.  The images and sentiment are all heat embossed, and there is a lot of depth and shading in the beach image.  Just so sweet!  The sentiment reminds me a lot of my mom, who loved sitting on the beach with all her friends, letting the waves tickle her toes! Plus, she sent more stamped images, some beautiful shimmery die-cut flowers that I can't wait to use and some SU striped ribbon in different colors, none of which I have!  Yippee!  Thanks again, Denise!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear stampin' buddy, pal, doll, please read:

CHALLENGE REQUEST:

If you go to my blog you will see photos of where I sit while blogging and making cards. It brings us all closer when we can put a little personality with the people we ONLINE LOVE.

If you care to answer this challenge, place a photo of your stamping area on your post so we can see if you dust or not.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh WOW, lucky you! This card from Denise is a sure fire beauty! I am so jello! It's beautiful!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awww, I'm glad that the sentiment gave you a sweet memory. :)

...and !YES!...I'm so glad you didn't already have the striped ribbon or flowers. :)

Kimberly Gajewski said...

You Lucky Ducky! I remember seeing this beauty on SCS! :D