For today’s SCS WT316 challenge, we were to use flowers! That’s an easy one! I actually did two!
The first one is an Easter card using a digi from Arielle; if you are a member of Crafters Digital Art Center, you can get it free! I used her sketch as well:
And here’s my card:
I struggled a little with the sketch—I love it, but I think I just didn’t have the right proportions, and my yellow Copic selection is limited! My next card is a Christmas card, and I intended to make it for the jingle belles Holly & Ivy challenge, but I was too late! I still am happy with it, it was a nice, easy CAS card to make:
The paper did most of the work! I did cut out a corner poinsettia and popped it up on dimensionals so that the sentiment could slide underneath:
Another one for my stash! I don’t have any baby pix to share today, but hopefully I’ll take some later on after her nap. Thanks for visiting today! And I hit 300 subscribers, so I will be having some BLOG CANDY next week! Stay tuned!
- Stamps: Mixed Message, PTI; digi image
- Paper: WW, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight Patterns DP
- Ink: Stazon Black
- Acc: Eyelets, Grosgrain Ribbon, CB Embossing Folder, Circle Punch, Nestie, dimensionals
- Stamps: Christmas Expressions, CHF; Vintage Christmas, CS
- Paper: Confetti White, Evergreen Mat Pad, K&Co
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Cert Celery, Baja Breeze
- Acc: Nesties, Dimensionals, Bling