Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Whole Western Enchilada

Wow, it feels like I haven't posted a SCS challenge for a while.  So I combined Monday's note cards and box challenge with Tuesday's color challenge.  The color challenge of Soft Sky, Blue Bayou & Real Red reminded me of the SU paper, Western Sky.  I am just about out of it, and really don't want to order any more since it will probably retire, but I had enough to make four simple 3x3 cards and decorate my box.  I thought the box would be difficult, but it was easy!  You can't see it from here, but it is wheeled with Dotted Lines in Real Red.  I did not do the envelope challenge, I just stamped on our nice SU ones!  The whole enchilada is pretty simple!  06-03-08 Challenge

  • Stamps:  Wanted, Dotted Lines Wheel
  • Paper:  WW, Real Red, Blue Bayou, Western Sky DP
  • Ink:  Real Red, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
  • Acc:  Scallop Punch, Round Punches, Star Punch, Red Grosgrain & Gingham, BB Stitched Ribbons, Silver Brad, Dimensionals

This is going to be a nice little gift for someone.....I wonder who!!!
LeAnne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, girl....these are amazing! Love your designer paper and the stamp set you chose for this challenge! Doesn't this make such a wonderful little gift? Too cute! I am working on my color challenge card now and will post it first thing tomorrow morning.
Awesome job, LeAnne! :)

Hugs~
Wendy

Kathleen said...

These cards are so nice! I love the color combo and your stamp choice is perfect for that challenge!

Julia Aston said...

Love your set! what great colors together for the western theme!