Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Soft Shapes Challenge

I have a real quick post for today's Color Challenge at SCS: Soft Sky, Kraft and Black. I like this color combo (thankfully!) and in trying to use up some of the new Fall Flowers DP I just got, I came up with this:

06-17-08 Challenge

A very simple card, 4 1/4" square; the images are stamped directly onto the DP and colored in with Soft Sky ink and an aquapainter. I then added some Jelly Roll sparkle and filled in the bodies with white gel pen. Thanks for visiting!

  • Stamps: Sweet Shapes (retiring Aug 10)
  • Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, Fall Flowers (also retiring Aug 10)
  • Ink: Soft Sky, Black Stazon
  • Acc: Gel Pen, Kraft Taffeta, Aquapainter, Jelly Roll Pen

5 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a pretty card LeAnne! I'm glad to see someone using that lovely Fall Flowers paper...I've had a pack sitting in my drawer for a few months now just begging to be used! Thanks for the inspiration! :D

Anonymous said...

LeAnne, I was so happy to see what you did with the cuttlebug gift. Now i know to put colorful dots in the bow. I never think for myself!!

I go to this site every blessed day because it is chocked full of freebies. I use the paper patterns to make my own patterned cardstock. The only time I actually purchase cardstock is when I need a solid color as it is too expensive to use up all my ink on a full page.

Hope you enjoy this:http://digifree.blogspot.com/

Nancy Riley said...

SPECTACULAR!!! You used the color challenge combo beautifully!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Another cute card! Love the butterflies!

Kathleen said...

You have been a VERY busy bee! I missed a few days of blog hopping and you have 8, yes, EIGHT posts! WOW!!! I love this simple card---so classy!