Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Crafty Secrets Challenge

Vintage Beach Crafty Secrets 2

I was invited by Darlene (akronstamperdp) to participate in a Crafty Secrets challenge going on at SCS; I love all the vintage things that Crafty Secrets has, so I thought I would combine it with today's Sketch Challenge.

Anyway, the image is a fabric piece from Cotton Scraps sewn onto a distressed piece of Certainly Celery. That is mounted on a piece of Basic Grey's Lily Kate, also stitched along the edge. The background is a piece of K&Co's Roam Mat Pad, stamped in Sage Shadow with Tres Chic. I added some ribbon, lace and antique buttons from my stash, then stamped a shell from Impression Obsession's Nautical set. The words are also fabric from the same Cotton Scraps piece. I will probably use this as a birthday card.

  • Stamps: Tres Chic, Nautical (Impression Obsession)
  • Paper: Confetti Cream, K&Co Roam, BasicGrey Lily Kate, Certainly Celery
  • Ink: Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow, Barely Banana
  • Acc: Ribbon, Lace, Buttons, Dimensionals, Cotton Scraps, Sewing Machine

Thanks for visiting today, have a blessed day!

LeAnne

3 comments:

Alison said...

OMG! I LOVE THIS CARD! I am a vintage junkie. When can I come over and you can teach me how to sew on a card (or sew period for that matter) You are so creative! Alison

Renee said...

This is gorgeous! Love the vintage look and the sewing on the card....so pretty!

Renee

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh, WOW!!! You really hit the nail on the head with this one! Fabulous!