Saturday, June 21, 2008

Stamp Club Projects

Just a couple quick posts today.....it's a nice day outside!  These are the projects we did at Stamp Club last night.  Fresh Cuts was the set that was highlighted, along with Tart & Tangy.  I don't know where I got the idea for the popsicle card, I apologize, but to whoever thought of it, thanks!  I think the girls really enjoyed these cards.

Stamp camp June 08

  • Stamps:  Fresh Cuts, Tart & Tangy, Sweet Shapes, Amazing to Zany
  • Paper:  Basic Black, WW, Bordering Blue, Only Orange, Fresh Cut Notes, Fall Flowers DP
  • Ink:  Really Rust, Stazon, Versamark, Only Orange, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Bordering Blue
  • Acc:  Cuttlebug & Folder, Bliss Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Crystal Effects, Clear Embossing Powder, BB Marker, 1 1/4" Punch, Rhinestone, Popsicle Stick, Scallop Punch, Sponge Daubers

Fresh Cuts Blue closeup Orange card closeup

 Fresh Cuts Notecard closeup

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWie! Love all 3 projects! Such wonderful idea's! Thanks for sharing!

Traveling Mama said...

I love all three also! But, oh my gosh! That popsicle with the bite taken out is so great! What a fun idea! TFS!

Anonymous said...

You just keep outdoing yourself. I love the ice cream card. I soooo look forward to visiting you each day.

Julia Aston said...

What a beautiful set of cards! The popsicle card just cracks me up!

Kisa Peters said...

That is the cutest popsicle I've ever seen! I LOVE IT!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Makes me want a Dreamsicle!!!