Hah! Sounds like I have a problem, right?! Actually, I do love my own iced tea, but I don't think I OD on it!! I just bought Afternoon Tea Designer Paper and have been on a kick, making cards with Soft Sky and Groovy Guava cardstock in order to use this beautiful paper. Here are my latest:
- Paper: Soft Sky, Shimmery White, Groovy Guava, Afternoon Tea DP
- Ink: Basic Brown, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi
- Acc: Stitched Ribbon, Nestabilities, Pearls, Blender Pen
I left off a sentiment so I can use it as I need it.
- Stamps: Hugs & Wishes, Sweet Shapes
Paper: Kraft, Afternoon Tea, Groovy Guava, Vellum
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava
Acc: Glitter, Glue, Nesties, Kraft Taffeta
I like the simplicity of this one! The wings of the butterfly stand out a bit.
- Stamps: Touch of Nature, All Holidays
- Paper: Close to Cocoa, Afternoon Tea DP, Shimmery White, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky
- Ink: Stazon, Reinkers
- Acc: White Taffeta, Oval Punch, Dauber
This was made for a special cyber-friend!
Thanks for visiting my blog!