Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Overdosing on Tea

Hah! Sounds like I have a problem, right?! Actually, I do love my own iced tea, but I don't think I OD on it!! I just bought Afternoon Tea Designer Paper and have been on a kick, making cards with Soft Sky and Groovy Guava cardstock in order to use this beautiful paper. Here are my latest:

  • Soft Sky Simply Said Stamps: Simply Said
  • Paper: Soft Sky, Shimmery White, Groovy Guava, Afternoon Tea DP
  • Ink: Basic Brown, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi
  • Acc: Stitched Ribbon, Nestabilities, Pearls, Blender Pen

I left off a sentiment so I can use it as I need it.

GG Butterfly Congrats

  • Stamps: Hugs & Wishes, Sweet Shapes

Paper: Kraft, Afternoon Tea, Groovy Guava, Vellum

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Groovy Guava

Acc: Glitter, Glue, Nesties, Kraft Taffeta

I like the simplicity of this one! The wings of the butterfly stand out a bit.

Pattie's card

  • Stamps: Touch of Nature, All Holidays
  • Paper: Close to Cocoa, Afternoon Tea DP, Shimmery White, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky
  • Ink: Stazon, Reinkers
  • Acc: White Taffeta, Oval Punch, Dauber

This was made for a special cyber-friend!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
LeAnne

11 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

These are beautiful, LeAnne! I bought that paper, too... used it once and there it sits! Gorgeous cards!

Stacy said...

Wow - these are all great. I love them all for one reason....the colors and for different reasons. The first is a really fun design and reminds me of that favorite pair of jeans with a light airy floral blouse. The 2nd one is just a fabulous card that showcases simplicity at its best. And, always, I love the bird from Touch of Nature. Wish I had more time to play today!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, you posted my card! Although it's better in person, I love seeing it on the "big screen" too!

/p

Kay Kalthoff said...

These cards are awesome! I just love this designer paper, too. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas!!

Tracy said...

Wow, you have been busy since I last visited you!!! I am amazed at how beautiful ALL your cards are. You are a very talented lady

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

How beautiful! Each card! Oh my...these are just too, too beautiful. You are one very talented lady!

Anonymous said...

I notice that you use a lot more layers than I do. Beautiful. Yes, I think my problem is that I try to save on paper (he he) and I get in a hurry for the finished product and wonder why I'm unhappy with it.

Corie said...

All of these are just gorgeous

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Oh my LeAnne! All three are absolutely gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! You've done a truly beautiful job! :D

Nancy Riley said...

Leanne, these three cards are just gorgeous! I especially like the one with the bird image ... beautiful!

Kathleen said...

Those are so pretty LeAnne---thanks for showing all of those. I didn't buy that DP, but I've admired it on so many other people's cards! The bird card is so pretty!