Monday, June 9, 2008

Whole Lotta Postin' Goin' On

Whew!  I had trouble with my blogger/email this morning, so I am later than I planned in getting all these goodies posted for you.

First, I want to show you the adorable gifts that Wendy gave me on Saturday when we met to go shopping:

Wendy's goodies

This is a beautiful notebook that she totally recovered, inside and out, and decorated with this sweet little penguin!  There's a pen to match!  Then, she put some cherry-flavored kisses in this little bottle--yum yum!!!  And the paper inside the notebook has shells on it!  I have already started to use it!

Wendy's penguin

 

 

 

 

Jen also gave us water bottles that had stamped pockets on them to hold an iced-tea packet....that's long been drunk, so I don't have a picture of it!

Then, when I went to get my mail today, I got two letters full of goodies!!   This beauty is from Jennifer at Thimbles, Bobbins, Paper and Ink.  I admired it, so she sent it to me, along with some stamped images of these and some Mary Engelbreits!!!   I can't wait to play with them!  This card is so detailed...it even has feathers!  Just gorgeous!

Jennifer's RAK

Finally, my friend Dana at Life is Good sent me these cool die cuts from her CB----they are gift boxes with different embossing designs.  And she also sent me some very neat vintage-looking Coca Cola embellishments.  I swear they look like metal, but they are paper!  I can't wait to use them on something!!

Dana's RAK

Dana's RAK Pepsi

Aren't I the lucky one!  Thanks everyone, you really made my day!

2 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very pretty, the rak card is beautiful, I love the rooster.

Renee said...

Wow how nice for you to get this wonderful stuff in the mail!