Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Challenges, Challenges


This card is in response to two challenges: the Featured Stamper challenge from Sunday, and today's Color Challenge. The Featured Stamper was one of my favorites, so I knew I had to try to get that in sometime today. It was Laura Frederickson, and you can see her blog here. I used a Papertrey set I haven't used in a while because it is "springy" and since it has been "wintery" I haven't felt the need to use it! But it is has so many cute images, I think I'll be using it a lot more!
It's pretty self-explanatory, and simple, like me! Enjoy!


Stamps: Papertrey Green Thumb
Paper: Creamy Caramel, WW, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss
Ink: Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Mellow Moss
Acc: Nestabilities, Gingham Ribbon

2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love this card! especially the little strawberry dropped on the sentiment ovals!

Anonymous said...

This card is totally adorable! Love that little strawberry on the layered sentiment and the color combo works so well with this set. Great challenge card! LaurieF