Monday, March 31, 2008

Paper Tole Boat


Today's challenge at SCS was to do Paper Tole. I think I was supposed to do more than one layer, but I was just too tired to do any more! This cardstock was already cut from a workshop I had on Saturday, so I just used what was laying on my desk. The boat was stamped in Brilliant Blue, then again in Certainly Celery & Bashful Blue, and I cut out the different sails and popped them on.
Stars were stamped in CC, the words in BB. I drew a stripe on white grosgrain with my BB marker, then attached it with a blue brad. The whole thing was mounted with dimensionals. A cute, quick easy card for either a little boy or a BIG boy!!! This is a fun technique, I did actually do another card but it was lame....maybe I'll post it later.
Stamps: Nursery Necessities, All Holidays
Paper: Cert Celery, WW, Brilliant Blue
Ink:Cert Celery, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue
Acc: Brad, Ribbon, Marker, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Susie said...

Your card is wonderful- such terrific stamping.

Becky Carafa said...

I love this - BB is such a challenge for me, thanks for the inspiration!

Kim said...

Super cute card :-)

Maren said...

So crisp and clean! What a fabulous card!