Monday, April 7, 2008

Fast Million


Hah! I bet I caught your attention with THAT title, huh?! I needed a fast card this morning and I saw Kim's card here and thought, how cute & simple is that! You should check out her blog, she has some great ideas! So a-CASEing I went and this is what I came up with....no scallops (it's for a guy) and I used a sentiment from MFT called Essential Sentiments. Hope to post some others today, we'll see how it goes....mounds of laundry are calling me!
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, MFT Essential Sentiments
Paper: Green Galore, Summer Picnic DP, WW
Ink: Real Red, Green Galore
Acc: Circle Punches, Brad, Oval Punch, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Kim said...

Aw, I feel honored that you CASED one of my cards :-) That is a perfect guy card and I love that sentiment too. It fits the card perfectly. Great job! Have FUN with that laundry...LOL!!!

Samantha Esqueda said...

yep- it is GREAT! I love being able to CASE! Thanks for your prayers and kind words. I hope everything works out also-(Currently I am not talking to my sister either- yuk!!!)

Anyways- if you go to slide.com the banner is sooooo easy. After uploading all of your pic's then just click on blogger (verysmall on the left) and it loads it all for you!

Janine said...

This is such a nice card. Would be a great gift for a teacher!!!

Julia Aston said...

Love the fruit! great colors on this LeAnne!

Lisa H. said...

this is fast and fabulous! love it!