Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Challenges, Challenges


I don't know why I struggle so with some challenges; I get an idea in my head that seems like it should be easy, but it doesn't always work!! Anyway, this card is for today's SCS Color Challenge as well as Jen's sketch challenge, shown here. I have never done one of hers, so it was fun to see what others have done, all the talent out there is amazing! I omitted the sentiment on this card so I can add one on later. (Click on the photo for a closer look!) Thanks so much for stopping by!
Stamps: Country Collection (retired SU)
Ink: Stazon Black, Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, Mellow Moss
Paper: Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, Shimmery White, Basic Gray, Groovy Guava Prints DP
Acc: Pearls, Nestabilites, Dimensionals, Aquapainters, WC Crayons

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

I just LOVE this!!

...love your blog too! Keep it up, it looks great and you make such pretty cards!

Anonymous said...

LeAnne this is beautiful. Love the combination of dp. The pearls add such a special finishing touch.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

This is lovely! Love the mix of DPs and the framed image is perfect. I love no-sentiment cards, and I probably use them most often, because I don't always send them for "occasional" reasons.