Thursday, April 10, 2008

Lizzie Anne Challenge



















I couldn't sleep last night so I was looking around for some inspiration on other blogs and I came across this blog, Stamp & Sparkle. Now with a name like that, you know she has to be a lot of fun! She is affiliated with Lizzie Anne and had done a challenge for them, so I moseyed on over there to see what was happenin'. (Plus she has an ebay store--woohoo!) I only have two LA stamps, one for winter and one for summer. So I got out my summer one and started playing. So here they are; you can check out the other challenge submissions here. I'll list the ingredients for the cards below, but I want to tell you about the polka-dot paper. It was a FREE digital scrapbook paper download from Little Dreamer Designs. How nice is that of them to give you stuff free! The cool thing is that I printed it out on my Stampin'Up white cardstock, so I could stamp right on it and it accepted the ink just as if it were plain. Sometimes when I stamp on DP, the ink resists and doesn't "soak in" like it does on cardstock. Anyway, I thought it was wonderful, so I stamped a real simple card with a little leftover piece from my bigger card. I am so thrilled, it is finally SUNNY and warm here, so I am going to work in my flower beds today and may not even get to stamp **gasp**. We'll see! Thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful day in your neck of the woods!
Stamps: Shore Thoughts by Lizzie Anne
Paper: So Saffron, Barely Banana, Watercolor Paper, Basic Grey Two Scoops, Soft Sky, Little Dreamer Designs Vintage
Ink: Stazon Black, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron
Acc: Aquapainter, Reinkers, Pink Tafetta Ribbon (SU), Paper Piercer, Glitter (SU)

3 comments:

joslyn said...

great job on this card. i love all the circles and wonderful happy colors. thanks for playing.

Tricia Ulberg said...

Very cute card...good job on the sketch challenge! I love Little Dreamer Designs too!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

You are so nice :) Thank you for stopping by my blog. Your card is gorgeous! I don't think I have played with Shore Thoughts yet...must add that one to my mile long list!!! Hahaha!
Zee
(Stamp 'n' Sparkle)