Friday, April 18, 2008

Challenge & A Card For Shelly



One of my favorite blogs to visit is Sharon Johnson's No Time To Stamp. She has clean designs and stresses stamping simply---that is my mantra! Her challenge this week is to add black to your design. I needed a card for a woman who is going through breast cancer (see her story here) so I thought I would combine the two. It is stamped simply, so there really isn't much to tell--plus I have to put on my accounting hat today and go to work! I did use this layout, though, even though I didn't use any Cornish stamps!! Enjoy this beautiful day the Lord has made!

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, All Through The Year, So Many Sayings (Ret)
Paper: WW, Basic Black, Dollar Store Miss Elizabeth DP
Ink: Basic Black
Acc: Black Organdy Ribbon, Nestabilities, Jelly Roll Pen, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom..this is really cool! way to be trendy on top of everything else! love ya!

Renee said...

I really like this one! I the colors are great! Wonderful job :)

craftsbyjodi said...

beautiful card... i love pink!!