Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So Nice to Share


This card was a fairly quick one to make, compared to others! Anne had already embossed the white cardstock for me, so all I had to do was stamp the little flowers from Simply Said, color them with my markers and mount it on my Green Galore scalloped rectangle. I pulled the colors from the little ribbon I recently got at Michael's. I hadn't used Ballet Blue for a long time, and it was calling to me, especially when I saw that ribbon peeking out from my stash! I added a little bling to each flower although it is probably hard to see from the photo! If you click on the photo, you can get a much better view. A tiny little sentiment from PTI finished it off. TFL!
Stamps: Simply Said, Mixed Messages (PTI)
Paper: Ballet Blue, WW, Green Galore
Ink: Stazon Black, Ballet Blue
Acc: Nestabilities, Circle Punches, Markers, Bling, Dimensionals, Mike's ribbon, Dotted Swiss CB folder

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Love Simply Said...and these colors are beautiful...very bright and cheerful!

Renee said...

I love this! I'm gonna case it ok!