Monday, April 7, 2008

Quickies


Every month I try to send birthday cards to the adults in my church. As much as I hate to do it, I usually have to mass produce them; I want to make them nice, but they need to be fairly quick and easy. This is the card I made for the men; I usually have enough "pretty" cards from challenges and such for the women. I used paper from a slab from Michael's, SU's Whisper White for the image and base, and the cow from Punny Farm by My Favorite Things. This is such a fun set, I just don't use it enough. I am finally getting used to using the clear stamps....I think I was "squishing" them too hard before, so now I am using a lighter touch and they are stamping just fine! I am also using Palette Noir, which seems to work better with the clear stamps than Stazon, which I heard is not good for them! I colored them with my trusty aquapainter and watercolor crayons, as well as Cameo Coral ink and a Certainly Celery marker. Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

Julia Aston said...

Great cards for the 'men'! love that image and fun DP's you used!