Friday, April 11, 2008

Bathing Babies Challenge


CAN I JUST SAY THAT I LOVE THIS LITTLE IMAGE???? I just found this stamp company called 100 Proof Press. Maybe you've heard of it, but I hadn't, and I am in love. They have all kinds of vintage images, and I just couldn't resist these little babies at the ocean. This image is the first one I did and I just threw together this card so I could use it. Next time I'll do some watercoloring, but I just couldn't wait to slap this on a card!!! And I probably should have used vanilla instead of white, but that's what I had handy. It is also for today's and yesterday's SCS challenges: to make your own DP and to use eyelets. I don't know if I would consider this background "designer paper" or not, but I didn't use anything but plain old cardstock, so I guess it qualifies. The "ribbon" is an old piece of bias seam tape that I ironed out flat--I told you I was in a hurry!! (Couldn't be bothered to look for regular ribbon!) Pretty simple & straightforward! Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Bathing Babies (100 Proof Press), Sanded, Tres Chic
Paper: Kraft, WW, Night of Navy, Bravo Burgundy
Ink: Night of Navy, Creamy Caramel
Acc: Eyelets, CAD, Bias Seam Tape

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

I love these images - yet another stamp company for me to drool over! LOL! Love your bg stamping on this LeAnne - super cute card!

Anonymous said...

Howdy.....I'm new to your site but I love it, so many things to look at and nice too. I love the bias tape idea. Really makes a nice look to your already cute card. TFS.

Linsey R said...

How absolutely adorable! I love that image too--oh great--a new stamp company to spend more money on! My poor hubby, hehe! TFS this wonderfully cute card!