Thursday, April 17, 2008

And The Winner Is........

Okay, the winner of my 7000-hit blog candy has been chosen!!!
But first, let me say that I had my socks knocked off by all the wonderful responses I got to my question, "What do you do with all your cards?" So many people do so many wonderful, selfless acts, it really made my heart sing! Here are just some of the answers I got:
  • Send them to friends & family as RAKs
  • Give them to friends & family as gifts
  • Give them to nursing homes for the residents to send out
  • Send them to the troops
I was humbled by the responses; you are all winners in my book because you share so much of yourself! God bless you all!
Okay, now for the winner of the blog candy:
PEANUT BEE! She should win just because of that cute little name! So, PeanutBee (Denise from The Paper Landscaper), get in touch with me so I can get your address and your little goodies can be sent on their way! Thanks so much for visiting me and all the nice comments you leave!




3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh...my....gosh.....I'm so excited!!!! This is my first blog candy that I've won...better yet, it's from "LeAnne!" :)

Thanks doll!

Unknown said...

LeAnne,I really love that baby boy card: Of course, I love the cuddled upper bg but your blanket stitch is so sweet. I've never seen that before, plus I love the stamp you used. This is one very sweet card, my friend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.