Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Shabby Wish


Just a quick post today of the Sketch Challenge at SCS. I used some new scrapbook paper I got called "Citrus Slide" by Stemma! Click on the photo to get a better look at how cool this paper is! I also broke out some hoarded rhinestone brads and twill....I did not think those two items would go together on the same card, but I think they work! I stamped off most of the images to get a lighter shade and to replicate the shabby look of the sb paper, as well as lightly stamping them with Sanded. To make them even shabbier, I curled the petals to crease them a bit. Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Sanded, Be Happy, Short & Sweet, A to Z Accents
Paper: Blush Blossom, Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Citrus Slide
Ink: Orchid Opulence, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery
Acc: Wide Twill, Rhinestone Brads, Small Oval & Circle Punches

5 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Great shabby look LeAnne! love the muted colors and look of 'sanding' - great idea to have the twill behind the flowers - fun bling too! Nice job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! That paper works so perfectly with the sketchiness of the flower! Wonderful colours, love the bling brads...fun contrast to the shabby feel!

jjcreations said...

Love the colours on this...Joan

Anonymous said...

Cute challenge card. Love the colors, the dp and the bling!!! LaurieF

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Beautiful card. I love that paper, it works so well with those flowers. Great sentiment too, love how you used the circle behind the oval. :)