Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hoppy Birthday


Stamping cards should be fun, right? :( This card was stressful to me for some reason. I usually love the Color Challenges, but today's stressed me out! After several tries, this is what I came up with. It is 5 1/2" square, uses some Christmas DP from Provocraft and a combination of stamps! I stamped the grasshopper first, then masked him and stamped over with the big U. It will be good for a child's birthday--or an adult with a sense of humor, I guess!
Thanks for looking!

Stamps: All About U, Bugs & Kisses, Amazing to Zany, Green Thumb (PTI)
Paper: WW, Provocraft DP, Night of Navy, Glorious Green
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy, Glorious Green
Acc: Nestabilities, NofN marker, mini rickrack

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Very cute LeAnne! love the cricket over the U - These do seem to be difficult colors to work with but you pulled off a nice one with this card!

Janine said...

Looks good! I know that sometimes you can get totally nuts when making a card and it either works or ends up in the trash bin!! Oh well *** it's just paper!!

Anonymous said...

I just couldn't get my head wrapped around these colors, so I didn't even try! Kudos to you for trying, and making it look good! Well done.
Deena