Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bare Card


Well, in an effort to stamp quickly and efficiently, I think I may have made my latest card a little "bare". And I've taken the photo at night, so it is way dark! Anyway, it's done and it will be a good "guy" card, I guess. The Color challenge today was Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky & Black. I stamped the medallion from Boho Backgrounds in Basic Black on Soft Sky; used a Nestie to cut it out, added another black cardstock circle behind it, and a scalloped PP circle behind that. I also embossed a circle on the white card. I added a jumbo eyelet with my crop-a-dile, & a rhinestone brad, ala Silke, and added PP stitched ribbon at the top. The only sentiment is a rub-on from Cherished Memories. That's it for tonight!

4 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

I love it! Clean and simple...this one's a winner! I love the tiny sentiment...it's perfect! This is a great card!

Denise Marzec said...

...not bare at all! I'm totally into these "white space" cards right now. As my upline always tells me, "White Space Sells!"

Great card!

Anonymous said...

I love your card, LeAnne! I like the clean, crisp look of it. Nice job on this challenge!

Wendy

Kathleen said...

I really like it---I don't think it looks bare at all---very classy!