Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cute Little Triangle Box



I have made these little boxes several times, but not recently and not since blogging, so I thought I would share it with you. The pattern and directions can be found on Becky Oehler's blog here. This one is a gift for my upcoming club hostess; we will be learning how to heat emboss on vellum, so I made this to go along with the project. I just haven't decided what to put inside yet!!! LOL! This is a color combination I really like and use it often.
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: Time Well Spent, Short & Sweet
Paper: Cert Celery, Groovy Guava Prints DP, Vellum Cardstock
Ink: White Craft, Old Olive
Acc: Asst Markers, White EP, Heat Tool, PopUp Glue Dots, Punch, Old Olive Twill

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it, LeAnne!

Tammy Hershberger said...

REALLY cute! That IS a nice color combo!

Sheila D said...

Very cute. Great little treat box.