Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Enjoy An Apple


Well, my stampin' creativity seems to have decided to go into hiding....I am really having trouble coming up with new, fresh stuff. This card today is totally CASE'd from someone.....I wish I could remember on whose blog I saw it!! I will give them credit if I figure it out (I guess I should write these things down when I see them!). Pretty basic & simple, the apple was inked with Real Red and the stem colored with a Garden Green marker, the whole thing cut out & popped up on dimensionals. The "i" is dotted with a punch-out in Real Red, then I added four more punch-outs in Whisper White just to balance it out. Baby rickrack is from my sewing stash a long, long time ago!
Stamps: Enjoy Every Moment
Paper: Garden Green, Summer Picnic DP, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Acc: Marker, 1/4" punch, Dimensionals, Rick Rack

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute card!!!!!! I love all the extra's you've done with this. Nice job!! :)

Wendy

Tammy Hershberger said...

That's adorable, LeAnne! Love the tiny ric rac... nice detail!

Bunny B said...

It's too cute! I love it!! :)

Nancy Riley said...

LOVE this! I never would have thought of combining Tart & Tangy with Enjoy Every Moment ... genius!