Friday, April 11, 2008

Gift Card



Debbie Olson had a neat little gift card holder on her blog, Thinking Inking. I just happened to need one today; I had a gift certificate for my friend to a little coffee & tea shop, so I whipped out my Crafty Secrets Coffee & Tea set, and went to town. I needed to make it quickly, so I didn't do all the detail that Debbie did, but I still think it came out cute! Click on the photos to get a better look. Thanks for looking!


Stamps: Tea & Coffee (Crafty Secrets) All Holidays (SU)
Paper:Kraft, Confetti White, River Rock, Soft Sky DP, Western Sky DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, River Rock, Sahara Sand
Acc: Nestabilities, Word Window Punch, Glitter, Marker for cheeks, Corner Rounder, Blue Bayou Ribbon

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

This is so cute LeAnne! I just saw this on Debbie's blog - what a wonderful design - love this coffee themed one - very cute! what a fun gift card!

Janine said...

Nicely done!! I saw this on Debbie's site this morning too. I will have to try one this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a cute cute gift card! The little teapot is adorable.