Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Not Sure About This One......



I was not going to post this card, even though I had fun stamping it, it just turned out a little too busy for my tastes. But after reading this post from Jessie (whose blog/designs/cards are incredible!!!) I decided to go ahead and do it!! It was an inspiration challenge from Tammy and I love all the colors that were in the curtain so I thought, "This will be fun!". I decided to go with a polka dot theme, and pulled out as many polka dot things I could find. I even had polka dot ribbon for the stem, but that was just too too much! I even added Crystal Effects on the flower center and the boot, but you can't see it in the photo. Anyway, someone will enjoy it as a get-well card, as it seems that I have needed way too many of them lately! Thanks for looking!
Stamps: PolkaDot Posies (ret SU), Green Thumb (Papertrey), Spunky Spots Jumbo Wheel
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Groovy Guava, Cameo Coral, Cert. Celery, WW, GG Prints DP, Misc DP
Ink: Groovy Guava, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, White Craft, Only Orange, Stazon Black, Cert. Celery
Acc: Circle Punches, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

GREAT job, LeAnne! I love the colors and all the dots you used! Very sweet, and thanks for playing the challenge! I think I need to mail you some Pink Cat images for the next time, too! :)

Kim said...

I think it is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm happy you listened to Jessie! I think she's great too. Your card is cute and colorful and FUN!

Bee's Zen Garden said...

You know what, I really like it! :-)♥ It's cute and colorful and makes me happy just looking at it!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

I love it LeAnne! Fab combination of polkadots,and the colours all work! Love the little boot as a pot...too cute!

Renee said...

Cute! Love the boot and the flower. How creative!

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty, pretty! I adore those colors!! Nice job as always, LeAnne!!

Wendy

craftsbyjodi said...

I love that welly boot stamp!! I wish we had that here :( I think the card turned out great! I love it