Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Today's Challenge


I went to my friend Shawn's house today for lunch and some stampin'! She is always so kind and shares her stamps with me!! She also had printed out the SCS sketch challenge for today, which I was not going to do, but she talked me into it. I wish I had taken a picture of her card....it was sweet! The scallops on this card are 1/2" circle punchouts that are adhered to the back of the larger circle. TFL!

Stamps: Paisley, Garden Whimsey, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Regal Rose, WW
Ink: Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Regal Rose
Acc: 1/2" Circle Punch, CTMH Circle Cutter, Rose Grosgrain, Jelly Roll Pen

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, LeAnne! I love the colors you chose. What a brilliant idea to use the small circles on the half circle pieces! Neat idea!

Have a good evening!
Wendy

Jetstudio Designs said...

Very pretty, I really like the layout, it's such a great idea!

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Nice card. I like the colors. I haven't worked up the nerve to try this sketch yet!

Renee said...

Beautiful sketch challenge! I love it!

Renee

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Hey LeAnne! I had a great time this afternoon ...as I always do when we get together to stamp, eat and share stories!! I LOVE this card. Thanx for hanging out today.

Kathleen said...

This card is great. I saw this challenge and passed it up---mostly because I just didn't have time---those scallops are such a great idea---again, why do I not think of these things! One more tip saved in my head---thanks~

Tracy said...

Lovely card. Great sketch

Sharon said...

Beautiful LeAnne.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful colors, LeAnne and I just love those whimsical stamps! Great card!

Kim said...

Very nice and I love the lady bugs stamped as the background. Super cute!

joslyn said...

i love how you cute the circle. well done.

Kay Kalthoff said...

LeAnne - You did such a fantastic job with the sketch challenge. I've been too busy to work on SCS challenges this week . . . but after seeing your card, makes me wish. . . . Love, love, love the scallops!

Anonymous said...

wow! beautiful, all of your cards are fantastic! great job!

Denise Marzec said...

Absolutely gorgeous, lady!! I love the white scallops behind the half circles. Nice soft touch. :)