Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bright & Bold


I needed a gift bag today and I found a totally plain, unadorned one in my gift bag stash, so I thought it would be fun to embellish it and make a little card to go with it. It is pretty simple and straight-forward. Since it is for the hostess of our ladies' small group at church, I used the "bless" and "U" from All About U and added some flowers from Enjoy Every Moment. I used the cheerful colors of Summer Sun, Positively Pink and Tempting Turquoise, and used those colors on the note & envelope as well. Thanks for visiting!

7 comments:

Renee said...

Fantastic! What a great idea and it's much cuter than store bought!

Anonymous said...

What a bright & very springy gift bag! It looks wonderful, LeAnne!! Nice job!! :)

Wendy

Kimberly Gajewski said...

How sweet and cheerful! It's amazing what you can do with stamps and a plain bag! :D

Julia Aston said...

Love this fun idea! what a great bag LeAnne!

When you get a chance - check out my blog - I gave you an award there!

CeeCee said...

What a lovely gift wrapping! So summery!Gorgeous colours. Love it!
CC

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Fab job! Love you design for the gift bag and card...nice little set!

Kathleen said...

LeAnne--I love this bag! Why don't I do this? I love the colors and the whole idea. Thanks for reminding me that it's not just about cards! You have been busy---either that or I'm really behind in my blog reading~