Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I Am So Blessed





I have been very neglectful lately in recognizing some special friends who have given me some RAKs!! Please accept my apologies, it was only because I just wasn't feeling real spiffy! Anyway, I received some BEAUTIFUL cards and wonderful goodies from Billie and Anne! Billie sent me the most gorgeous cb'd card with this shimmery sagey cardstock--just beautiful! Plus, she sent me some cb'd pieces of the same cardstock, some ribbon, and some stamped sentiments to go with them! They are just so yummy I could eat them up!!! And Anne sent me a wonderful floral card with a cute little button center and some stamped floral images I had been wanting. So now, I need to get to work and make something with them (and not hoard them!). I hope to stamp something this afternoon! TFL!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Leanne, Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. I think that this is the first time I have visited you but it won't be the last. I have just become an SU demo here in Australia and am very excited. I can't wait until my starter kit arrives. My husband is an Air Force Chaplain currently on deployment in the Middle East so I have plenty of time on my hands in the evenings - lots of time to stamp. Talk soon. Sharon

Tammy Hershberger said...

What pretty cards! Lucky you! If I get my rear in gear, you'll be getting something from me soon, too! :) Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful RAK cards & goodies you recieved! Can't wait to see what you do with those stamped images & Cuttlebugged papers! They are so pretty!

Have a wondeful day!
Wendy

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh LeAnne...you spoiled little...well I won't say that, but you are a lucky girl! Have fun with your toys...I can't wait to see what you do with them all!