Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Flower For Me!!!

Denise's card

Look what was in the mail yesterday!  A sweet card from my blog friend Denise aka Peanutbee!  She also sent me some fun images to color and make into my own cards.  This card has so many fun layers--it's CB'd and watercolored, and I just love the ribbon & rickrack bow!!  Since I can't have a real dog, I will have to make do with this little sweetie.  You should check out Denise's blog, too.  It's called The Paper Landscaper and its link is on the side of my blog.

There has been so much going on around here that I have not had time to stamp, plus I think I am getting whatever yucky thing my DH had....so I am going to guzzle some Nyquil and say adios.  I have a busy weekend ahead--I am helping my cousin, who runs the family florist business, with a huge wedding on Saturday, so I don't know how much stamping and posting I'll get done!  Don't worry---I will be back!

7 comments:

Jetstudio Designs said...

What a super cute card, I love the stamp you used :)

Renee said...

What a cute card LeAnne! How lucky of you to be the recipient :)

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, LeAnne....your RAK card is so adorable! I just love that doggie image! ;-) Your so deserving of this card! Denise has really spoiled us both, hasn't she?

I hope that you feel better soon. That yukky stuff was going around my house too and I stayed away! LOL Get better soon, my friend!

Hug to you!
Wendy

Lauren said...

Great RAK - that color combo is awesome!

Wendy said...

Hi,
visiting from a blog from a blog, hope you don't mind.

Love this card, how luck you are to have such a nice friend. A RAK is good surprise anytime.

Thanks for letting me visit!

Anonymous said...

I bookmarked five other card blogs besides yours and today I deleted five and kept yours. You rule!

Debbie Olson said...

This is darling, LeAnne! Love the textures and coloring!