Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kitchen Sink Sample


I received my first Kitchen Sink stamp set yesterday, the Daisy. I was a little intimidated by the sheer size of the images! I have done two-step stamping, but never three- or four-step stamping! I began just by playing around with the images, and the play image turned out better than I thought, so I went ahead and made it into a card....not the best, perhaps, but certainly passable! I just need to "play" some more to get the feel of them! Gotta run, I actually have to work at my real job today! TFL!
Stamps: Daisy, Itty Bitty Background
Paper: Shimmery White, WW, Rose Red, Basic Grey Boxer
Ink: Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Mellow Moss, Garden Green
Acc: Dauber, Rose Grosgrain, Pink Taffeta

14 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

A standing ovation!!!! Woo hoo! BEAUTIFUL job, LeAnne!!! I love the colors you used! I think you nailed it... your card is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! You've done a great job with this beautiful daisy stamp! :)

Misty said...

What an amazing card! I love it. The colors and the lo! WOW! TFS!.
Misty

Anonymous said...

Awesome job!! This card is LOVELY!!! I have been to your blog before and ADORE your banner!!! It is so nice!!!
Becky

Nicole said...

beautiful colors!! :D
and I love your blog banner too!

Anonymous said...

How pretty, LeAnne!! I have been admiring all the awesome samples i've seen using this set. It's gorgeous and I love your colors! WOW! TFS

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous colors!!!! Very pretty. I may need to get those stamps. :)

Thank you for the kind words on my blog!

Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

I love the card LeAnne. My set just came yesterday too and if I hadn't been so tired, I would have tried it too. I bought the hydrangea set because Tammy "Stamp Happy" did a gorgeous projects with it! My next set will be the daisy. I cannot wait for the weekend to PLAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the card LeAnne. My set just came yesterday too and if I hadn't been so tired, I would have tried it too. I bought the hydrangea set because Tammy "Stamp Happy" did a gorgeous projects with it! My next set will be the daisy. I cannot wait for the weekend to PLAY!!!

Happy Stamping,
Debi

Anonymous said...

LOVE this set! You have created a gorgeous card.

Kim said...

Just beautiful! And I LOVE the color combo :-)

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous...WOW...stunning! Your first time, huh? Looks like you're a natural pro then!

Joanne said...

Wow - if this is a first play - can't wait to see them when you've had more experience!! Beautiful card and stamped image.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a gorgeous card LeAnne! The daisy is so pretty! Beautiful design! :D