Monday, May 26, 2008

Lazy Stamper

Well, I have been a lazy stamper this weekend. Sometimes you just need a break....no challenges to post, but I have lots of ideas rolling around in my head from all the creative blogs I have been visiting! This card was created earlier in the week.....a card for a friend of ours who is an avid hunter and spends a lot of time at their cabin in the mountains. I downloaded some digital background paper from My Favorite Things and printed it on Kraft paper. Honestly, it took longer for me to feed the paper into my stubborn printer than it did to download the file! Since I like country things, I thought having gingham paper at my quick disposal would be fun! The image stamps are from Dad's Outdoors, HandM Stamps, the sentiment is from SU's It's Your Birthday, and the little leaf border (love it!) Charlie's Birthday Card Closeupis from Impression Obsession, Autumn Seals. Each of the images was stamped in Chocolate Chip on Confetti White, then colored with my markers and punched out with a 1 1/4" square punch. Then I punched out a square of Really Rust, More Mustard and Old Olive on which to mount each one. The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip also, and the leaf border in Creamy Caramel. Thanks for looking!

Charlie's Birthday Card

9 comments:

Kathleen said...

This paper is so cool! and it goes great with theme! Nice job putting it all together!

Janine said...

Nice man card!! They are hard to come by.

Renee said...

This is cute...it would make a great Father's Day card also :)

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome paper with those stamps...perfect man card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your man card, super awesome.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

this is adorable !!!!love the images on the square !!!
tfs:)
chat

Anonymous said...

Awesome masculine card, LeAnne! You've done a great job on this one! I LOVE it!

Wendy

Julia Aston said...

What a great masculine card! I love these images from H&M - I have this set too!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great card, LeAnne! Love the digi paper! If my printer was better quality, I'd do that, too!