Sunday, May 18, 2008

Are You Ready For........


Santa?!! I got some new goodies in the mail on Friday! I had been wanting the Vintage Christmas set from Crafty Secrets for a long time, and finally broke down and ordered them from Eclectic Paperie. I only had a minute or two to play, so I stamped this Santa image in Rose Red. The image is so detailed, it really can hold its own without being colored in. Now that most of the busy weekend stuff is over, I cleaned up my MESSY stamp area and decided to take that image and make it into a card using this sample from dawnsing's gallery for today's SCS Featured Stamper Challenge. I will need to start thinking "Christmas" soon in preparation for my Christmas card classes! TFL!
Stamps: Vintage Christmas by Crafty Secrets
Paper: Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla, Rose Red, Dashing DP (retired)
Ink: Rose Red, Mellow Moss
Acc: Brads, Jelly Roll Pen, Slot Pu
nch, Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, LeAnne! Love that image with the Dashing designer paper and the ribbon you added is awesome! Glad you had some time today to put that image to use. Love it!!

Happy Sunday!
Wendy

Janine said...

Christmas is wonderful any time of the year and this card is just beautiful!!

Julia Aston said...

I love this LeAnne! great colors and DP! that is a terrific image of Santa - I love the old vintage Christmas stamps! Great jump on your Christmas cards - I need to start working on mine!

Kay Kalthoff said...

Awesome card! I try to make Christmas cards all through the year so I am not overwhelmed in November. This is beautiful - love the ribbon accent.