Friday, May 2, 2008

Shopping in Circles


My daughter gave me some clear stamps from AC Moore for Christmas.... she thought they were cute, and they are! Today is the first time I've really played with them, and although the finished product wasn't exactly how I pictured it in my mind, it turned out okay. I think next time I would change my colors somewhat.....but I'm running out of time! This also is for today's SCS challenge, which was to use circles. There are actually three images that I stamped, masked, stamped again, and then colored with blender pens & ink. The ribbon is a gift (thanks, Wendy!) from my club hostess last night and that's really where it all started! It is difficult to see unless you click on the photo, that the purse is "patent leather" (Crystal Effects) and the shoes have glittery tops!!! Of course, the tissue coming out of the bag is not new, not my idea, but it looked fun here! I also used an oval punch to make a mask for the "shadow". Thanks for looking & have a blessed weekend...and yes, I will be doing some shopping!

Stamps: Dimension Friends & Fun
Paper: PTI Aqua Mist, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Palette Noir, Cool Carib., Pixie Pink, Ballet Blue, Sahara Sand
Acc: Markers, Jelly Roll Pen, Crystal Effects, Rhinestones, Walmart Ribbon, Nestabilities, Tissue Paper, Craft Knife, Blender Pen, Oval Punch


7 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

This is freakin' adorable, LeAnne! Great job!

Denise Marzec said...

LOVE the colors on this....WOW!Very eye catching. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh this is fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...this is so cute! I love it!

Tracy said...

Sorry I haven't been around for a while.. just checked in to see what you have been up to... great cards you have been making... sooo talented

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Fun and cute! :-)

Anonymous said...

LeAnne, this is so sweet! Great masking and lovely coloring!
Deena