Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Time Well Spent

No posting of anything stamped today....I am taking some time to spend with my dad who lives a couple hours away.  I had already had this trip planned when he called last night to tell me a dear family friend had passed away.  So I really want to be there with him right now!  Makes you realize how our time on earth is just a little "dot" on the line of your life, and eternity extends forever! (Not my idea, Randy Alcorn's!)  So be sure to spend some time with your loved ones, and if you can't, tell them you love them!

Also, don't forget my blog candy, posted here.  You have until May 31 to post!

Blessings on your day!
LeAnne

7 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Have a good trip, LeAnne. I'm sorry to hear about the friend's passing. Hugs, D~

Renee said...

Hope you have a great time with your dad :)

Renee said...

BTW I wanted to tell you I used your ribbon technique with the whole punch and it worked great! That's what I used for my latest cards :)

Anonymous said...

Hey LeAnne~ Hope you had a good day visiting with your Dad. Those times are very precious so always cherish them!

Hugs~
Wendy

Anonymous said...

LeAnn, I made three cards tonight and I"m so proud! I haven't been stamping/scrapping/card making for nearly a year (because I hate to wreck the whole house) but after reading some of these great blogs I decided to wreck the house anyway. I even posted the cards at my blog. They don't look too good photographed. Not sure how to do it correctly yet.

Anonymous said...

I'm new to all the words that are used like "RAKs" and "Challenge" etc., but if anyone would want to send me a card, I'll send one back to you. There's a few cards on my site to let you know what kind of card maker I am and if you would want to do this.

Let me know.

Dana Wyzard
1930 Budd Road
New Albany, IN 47150

LeAnne, you RULE!

Julia Aston said...

Hope you have a good visit with you dad - enjoy the time away - my thoughts are with him!