Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sewing Seeds

I finally got my sewing machine back, and after seeing this card by Darlene this morning, I thought I would make a card with some Crafty Secret Cotton Scraps I had been hoarding. I love this Boxer paper by Basic Grey and I thought it went well with the veggies in my scrap. I am not crazy about my sentiment background, but I've already adhered it down, so it's there to stay. The button is from my sewing stash. This was a fun easy card to do, the most time-consuming thing was getting out my sewing machine! Thanks for visiting.

  • Stamps: Green Thumb, Everyday Blessings by Papertrey
  • Paper: Confetti Cream, Real Red, Always Artichoke, Boxer
  • Ink: Always Artichoke, So Saffron
  • Acc: Sewing Machine, Pinking Shears, Button & Thread

vegetable seed card 2

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LeAnne, this is gorgeous! I love it! Nice job with your sewing machine too! Just perfect!!

Wendy

Tracy said...

I'm back!! I just paid someone $40 to look at my PC so I could leave messages... and he couldn't fix it... then I just arrived home from work today determined to fix myself and hey presto!!!!

Anyway... have stalking your blog silently for a while now not been able to comment.. you have done some fantastic cards.

Love seeing your new work.

Renee said...

This is soooo cute! I love it! Great job :)

Janine said...

Oh very nice!! I must get my sewing machine out!! I think the dust has taken over though!!

Kay Kalthoff said...

What a FANTASTIC card - the only gardening I do is via stamping! LOVE this!

Kathleen said...

This card is so beautiful. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that paper! The sewing is great, too...I not only have coloring envy, but sewing envy, too!

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE all the stitches, LeAnne! The zig-zags look great, and I'll have to be sure and let Darlene know that you inspired her! She'll be thrilled!

Darlene said...

OMG, and THRILLED I AM!!! Thanks LeAnne for mentioning my card and I'm so glad you decided to use the Crafty Secrets stock you've been hanging on to and make this fantastic card!!! LOVE what you've done here! I don't think I have these image ... I'll have to do something about that!! LOL! Great sewing too! I'll be hosting the Crafty Secrets challenge through the month of June ... sure hope you can use up some more of that stash of yours and play along! Thanks again!!! I'm honored!!