Friday, May 23, 2008

Ride 'Em Cowboy!

Cowboy Challenge

You're going to be sick of my posting today, so I promise this will be the last one!! I found this blog, Stamp Something, and they had a Faux Challenge. So I decided to make a Faux Rusty Tin star to put on this really neat cowboy dp from Cosmo Cricket. This is a technique I demonstrated at SU's regionals in Virginia Beach last year. Hopefully, I will do another tutorial to show you how to do it also! I think it will make a great boy's card; I never have enough of them. Thanks for visiting!

  • Stamps: Tiny Talk (retired), Wanted
  • Paper: Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Cosmo Cricket Buffalo Bill, Outlaw (retired)
  • Ink: Chocolate Chip, Really Rust
  • Acc: Dauber, Sponge, Round Punches, Linen Thread

10 comments:

Renee said...

Oh LeAnne I love this! You did a wonderful job and this card!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

My, oh my LeAnne! What a simply wonderful card! Love the star! :D

Anonymous said...

WOW, LeAnne....that star actually looks like a tin star! Your card is so cool...I love it!!!

Hugs,
Wendy

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is fantastic Leanne! Love this idea. Great card too! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :)

Erin... said...

what a great technique!!! super card!! thanks for playing!

Janine said...

Fabulous card... I just love that designer paper.. The colors are very vintage too. Love it!

tracie said...

fabulous card, love the cowboy papers - I love it :-)x

Kath Stewart said...

Fabulous card and love the rusty tin star

Andrea said...

WOW - great card!
xAndrea

Beth said...

This is so fantastic! I love the 'rusty star'!